Saturday, July 5, 2008

Frontier Days Marketplace

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Frontier Days craft fair in Arlington Heights. It was a great first show and a great experience meeting all the bird lovers out there. I loved all your suggestions and I definitely have my list of "most wanted birds." You should see coming soon...

Cardinal
Downy Woodpecker
Bluebird
Wren
Chickadee

...just to name a few! Check back soon to both my website cgartsonline.com/birdart where you will be able to shop online via paypal checkout (without signing up for an etsy account), and check back to the blog to see my newest work completed. Also, I should be getting a wide format printer soon, so I will be offering 11 x 14 inch prints and 8 x 10 inch gallery wrapped prints. If you saw something at the show that you don't see in my shop you can always send me an email at carol@cgartsonline.com.

No comments: