Friday, August 22, 2008

Birdcage Bedding - Urban Outfitters


I have seen this adorable birdcage fabric in many etsy shops as either totes or pillows. And I LOVE this fabric. I came across it on Urbanoutfitters.com as a bedspread. I don't know if people buy this bedsheet and cut it up into their various craft projects, or if this fabric exists somewhere mysterious and is available by the yard. All I know is that I love it, and I will check out the UO in Woodfield Shopping center close by to me. I am not sure if my boyfriend will go for this bedspread though. I am officially becoming a bird nerd and I don't know if he wants to express that in every decorative aspect of every room.

If anyone knows where else to find this fabric, please leave a comment!

Image © Urban Outfitters Direct 2008

8 comments:

Kyle French said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.French said...

you have to have it...sweetness! as is your blog. I am so happy I found you!

Elizabeth said...

I love your blog!! I too love Birds, but I try not to be too nerdy about it:) I have a little parakeet named Lucie. I have a very cute picture of her on my blog in the Feb. posts. Anyway I love that you have "bird" blog of sorts with others to check out too. Birds make my heart sing. I'll be back again.

graciela said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://windscreensite.com

sir adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
getting a dealer license in california said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sir adam said...

bird cage bedding very nice to make out that you are doing for a little excellent so i would like to thank you for giving outsuch a beautiful cages so nice of you valued i expect that you determination placement more for us

cori said...

was just cleaning my studio and found my urban outfitters birdcage bedspread that i bought to use in crafts and never did anything with. i bought it for $32 and would sell it to you for $24 if you're still interested :)